Right of Withdrawal
According to the provisions of article n°52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, and based on the changes made by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the customer has to right to withdraw from the purchase process/contract and from the conditions that reign it for any reason, without having to justify the motivations and without suffering any kind of penalty. However, it has to be done within 14 days from the date of the receipt of the order.
To exercise this right, the customer must send an email to email@example.com communicating the desire to return the product(s), using the module designed for this type of action in the personal sections of “Orders”.
How Can I Make a Return?
If the purchase was made in any EU country, Italy or Switzerland, you will receive a useful guide in your package to understand how to make a free return.
The return must be sent from the same country where the goods were purchased, otherwise the costs of return expected for shipping will have to be covered by the buyer, as well as any additional costs for transport (any customs clearance, VAT, customs duties, etc.).
When the purchase is made from a country outside the EU, shipping costs are charged to the customer, who is free to choose the courier. The rules for the right of withdrawal are entirely respected.
If the return is made from a non-EU country, the customer is required to notify Bottega Senatore by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a registered letter with an acknowledgment of receipt, by accessing your personal page on bottegasenatore.com, in the area reserved for “Orders” and inform the company of your desire to withdraw.
The purchased products must be delivered to the Bottega Senatore warehouses within 14 days of the receipt of the order.
Shipping address for buyers from:
- Non-EU countries, Italy and EU countries (except Switzerland):
Bottega Senatore, Via Tenente Attilio Carbone, 18, 73040 Specchia (LECCE).
- If the return is sent to Switzerland:
Bottega Senatore GmbH, Goldäckestrasse 13 – 8214 Gächligen
The products that you want to return must be intact, contain all the parts and they need to be shipped in the original packaging. Also, they must be kept and preserved carefully for as long as necessary to verify its characteristics, size and nature, without signs of dirt or wear. Take the following statements into account:
- The right of withdrawal is applicable to the product purchased in its entirety. Therefore, it is not possible to extend the right for only some parts of the product, for example, accessories.
- In order for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be returned intact, in its original packaging, without any missing parts (including any documentation provided in the package, the original packaging, accessories, etc.).
- If the return is made by a customer who purchased from a non-EU country, shipping costs (including any customs fees) will have to be covered by the buyer.
- Until Bottega Sentore successfully receives the goods and certifies its reception, the goods are under the protection of the costumer.If during the shipping the goods suffer damage of any kind, Bottega Senatore will communicate with the customer, to allow him to file a complaint in a timely manner against the courier chosen by him and get the justified reimbursement. After that, the goods will become available to the customer, canceling the right of withdrawal at the same time.
- Bottega Senatore Gmbh is not responsible in any way for any theft, loss or damage of the goods if they take place during the return process.
- Bottega Senatore Gmbh will fulfill the refund to the customer for the full amount spent, within 14 days of the return and within 5 days of the receipt of the goods. The company will use the same payment method to refund the money to the customer, however, it can be agreed otherwise. In any case, the customer will not have to pay any expenses for the refund process.
- Bottega Senatore Gmbh will have the right to suspend the refund until receiving the foods, or until it is known that the customer has returned the products correctly.
In any case, the customer will lose the right of withdrawal if Bottega Senatore ascertains that:
- The returned products and/or its accessories, and/or the packaging of the same are not intact;
- The goods were returned without the outer packaging provided initially and/or the original packaging supplied inside the package;
- The products do not contain all the items supplied in the original packaging (buckles, laces, closures, labels, etc.).
If the right for the return cannot longer be exercised, Bottega Senatore Gmbh takes care of returning the purchased merchandise to the sender, charging him the shipping costs, and if already refunded, the price of the goods purchased.
Exclusion from the right of withdrawal for “Custom Made” products:
As foreseen by the article n° 5.9 of the General Conditions of Sale, the “Custom Made” products are excluded from the right of withdrawal, pursuant to Article 59, paragraph I, letter c) of Legislative Decree No. 6, September 2005, No. 206, as these are tailor-made and/or personalized goods, so whoever buys one of these products will not be able to exercise the right to return them.
In the “Orders” section of your personal page on BottegaSenatore.com, you can find the return request.